Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trend: Silver Coin Statement Necklaces







Something I have seen quite a lot of lately on beauty blogger and the like are silver statement necklaces with coins or charms in an old world Romanesque style. I thought I would add to my collection of statement jewelry with these two pieces from H&M. 

It seems that everyone has the crusader necklace from shop dixi which is available here (It's currently sold out but you can request to be put on the waitlist) But that's a little expensive (L38) for those on a budget and I thought the H&M one was an affordable alternative, I think it was around $25 but I bought it during a sale and got it 15% off. It is definitely a statement piece, a little bit rock and roll and a little bit greek goddess. 

The other necklace is actually 2 necklaces combined, I bought both a gold and silver coin necklace and decided that there were not enough coins on either necklace so I attached both colored coins to the silver chain for a mixed metal effect. It's not as statement as the first necklace but it's a good every day piece for summer. Both necklaces were on sale for $3 each and I couldn't pass it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment